Terms & Conditions
All purchases, enrolments and registrations are subject to the following policies
Returns and Refunds – in brief
- Playing Fees are payable in advance, unless alternative payment arrangements have been made
- Payment of fees for a SASFC activity or programme which is not completed may be either converted to Game Credits, lodged as a Credit Note against future registrations, or refunded to the cardholder, at the Club's discretion
- Refunds for products purchased via our Club Shop are available for 30 days following placement of the order
- If 30 days have elapsed since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- Please do not send your purchase back to any third-party supplier or manufacturer. Items will normally be returned to SASFC at a nominated address
- Unless an item is returned as faulty, or we determine it was dispatched in error, you will be responsible for both original shipping costs any costs incurred in returning or replacing your item
- Once your return is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and a credit automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment
- We will exchange non-personalised items found to be defective or damaged prior to delivery free of charge
- Exchange of items that turn out to be too small/large or ordered in error will normally incur additional shipping fees
- If you need to exchange an item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org whereupon we will normally ask you to return the item
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will normally be deducted from your refund
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary. In-stock items are normally delivered within 10-14 days of receipt of your order. No responsibility is assumed by SASFC for items delayed by third-party warehousing or shipping, nor any consquences that may result.
Codes of Conduct
In becoming a member of SASFC, all players agree to be bound by the Players Code of Conduct. Parents of younger players – including all other family members and accompanying supporters – agree to be bound by the Parents Code of Conduct.
- All players and accompanying family members agree to refrain from all forms of abuse, harassment, discrimination and victimisation during any club activity
- If you feel yourself or others have been abused, harassed, victimized or discriminated against, you should tell a parent or coach, and they will know what to do
- Importantly, any complaints should be made after the game, never while the game is in progress
SASFC coaches operate a ‘Three Strikes’ policy; depending on what has happened, you may receive up to three verbal warnings before more serious action is taken. However at any time you may be prevented from playing football, attending training sessions, attending games as a spectator, or your club membership suspended or terminated, if an offense is serious enough, or your behaviour does not improve. In very serious cases, SASFC may need to inform Mainland Football, the police or other authorities who will deal with the matter outside of the Club disciplinary procedures.
Bank payments should be made to the following account:
Account number: 03 1700 0029327 00
Account name: St Albans Shirley FC
Please add a player name to the Reference fields!